Saturday, March 19, 2011

Smoke until the days end...

Sooo my girls and I went to KUSH in NYC to have a good time and and let loose once more before we all had to head back to school =[ (goodbye spring break) but we ended it with a bang! Had a great time parting, drinking and acting a fool. Oh, and I also tried Hookah for the first time....

LOL..so I am the most anal person about not having smoke of any kind around me..I hate the smell of tobacco and everything that has to do with smoking BUT the drinks got to me this night. Not to mention the flavors offered and this little hookah contraption made me just try it. lol I know hookah is not tobacco and it is supposedly "safer" than smoking cigarettes. I just threw caution to the wind and went for it....

And I must say I enjoyed myself! I got the mango flavored one and it actually tasted like mango more than it smelled. I didn't choke like a thought would and it went down pretty smoothly lol. but I don't I will be doing this again. After the night was over I was so worried and hoping my lungs were ok lol. I know, I know.... well hmmm, maybe I take just one puff LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment