Friday, May 25, 2012

Juicing towards Weight Loss

Ok, so me and probably 98% of other women are currently striving to get to our "perfect summer body". Yes, I have tried this before (for countless of summers) and no, I have not ever gotten there YET. But this time, I actually have something to motivate me! I plan on going to Miami in July so I am trying to shed as much of my excess weight as I can, the healthy way, of course.

So I tried juicing! I purchased a Jack LaLanne Power Juicer and I love it! I try to juice every morining using fresh fruits and veggies. (Pictured above) Ok, sometimes the juices don't always taste delicious but I still manage to force it down, knowing all of it's health benefits lol.

I've also been trying to stick to a 1200 calorie diet. I count all of my calories and record everything I eat. Surprisingly, I don't find myself being hungry at the end of MOST days. Sometimes I do go over my calorie budget but it's all good. You can fall off the horse but you get to get right back on if you want to see any progress. And I have been seeing some progress! I lost seven pounds in a month, which is a healthy rate. I lost that without even stepping foot in a gym lol. Ugh, I'm too lazy! But now I will try to go to the gym at least for thirty minutes 3-4 times a week.

I'm so excited, not only because I'm actually losing weight but because I know I'm doing it the right way. Can't wait to see what the rest of the summer holds! Are any of you on a healthy lifestyle journey?

Check out my video on how I make one of my morning drinks!






No comments:

Post a Comment